Fast Response to Flooded Basements in St. Louis
SERVPRO of St. Louis Central is ready to respond to the flooded basement in your home or office building.
A basement can flood at any time, although flooding most often occurs during heavy rainfall. Basements are inherently prone to flooding because they are the lowest level of a building and are normally built partly or entirely below ground level. There are a number of reasons why your St. Louis basement could flood, including:
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe
- Heavy rain causes surface water to pool around your home
- Storm sewer backup
- Sanitary sewer backup
- Foundation drainage failure
- Water supply-line break or hot-water tank failure
- And many more
Have Questions about Basement Flooding?
Call Today - 314-260-7177
If flood water is not handled quickly and properly, it can jeopardize your health and safety, and cause severe damage to your home’s structure. Remember, the longer you wait, the worse the problem will get.
The bottom line: a flooded basement can jeopardize your health, safety, and your home’s integrity. It’s worth making a call to SERVPRO of St. Louis Central and let our trained, professional crews handle the situation safely and correctly. We have earned the trust of hundreds of homeowners, business owners, and property professionals.
We are Flooded Basement Specialists:
- We are Available 24 hours/7 days per week
- We’re a Preferred Vendor to many National Insurance Companies
- We Bill The Insurance Directly – One Less Thing For You To Worry About
- Our Technicians are Highly-Trained in Water Restoration Techniques
- We use s500 IICRC Restoration Standards
- Advanced Inspection and Extraction Equipment
Basement Flooded? Call Us Today – We’re Ready To Help 314-260-7177
What To Do When You Suspect Mold In Your Home or Office
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of St. Louis Central for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of St. Louis Central specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – 314-260-7177
SERVPRO of St. Louis Central's Extreme Team Wolfe
Extreme Team Wolfe - Your Recovery Experts
SERVPRO of St. Louis Central is known for it's unique distinction of being the only certified Disaster Recovery Team in the St. Louis area. But, that's not all.
The team at SERVPRO of St. Louis Central is often referred to as Extreme Team Wolfe, aptly named after the business owners, David and Angie Wolfe.
We Treat Our Customers As Family!
Our Extreme Team Wolfe goes above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that we help you through the difficulty of dealing with your flooded basement, fire-damaged property or large loss disaster.
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need a trusted expert to guide you through this crisis.
The Extreme Team Wolfe at SERVPRO of St. Louis Central has the experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in taking care of clients like they are our family — in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
Your Large Loss Restoration Specialists
Our team is ready to respond 24/7 to your large loss disaster project!
SERVPRO of St. Louis Central is available 24 hours a day for immediate help with your large loss disaster.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today - 314-260-7177
A large loss disaster can happen to both residential and commercial properties. Damage from water, smoke and fire to a property can add up fast. Large Loss can be a result of a flood, water, soot and smoke damage from a fire, a busted sewer pipe, or even storm damage from a natural disaster.
SERVPRO of St. Louis Central is the only certified Disaster Recovery Team in the St. Louis area. Our Extreme Team Wolf crew has the expertise and experience with large loss projects to restore your home or commercial property back to its original condition.
Commercial Property Managers Trust SERVPRO of St. Louis Central
Property managers know SERVPRO of St. Louis Central is mobilized and ready to help 24/7.
There's never a convenient time for Fire or Water damage to strike your St. Louis commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity.
Commercial Property Managers know when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business.
Industrial Facilities, Hotel and Restaurants, Entertainment Venues, Government buildings and Commercial properties benefit from the quality work of SERVPRO of St. Louis Central. We work together to ensure the value of the property is restored back to its to pre-disaster condition.
Learn more about our commercial services: Commercial Property Restoration
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
Do You See Signs of Mold In Your Home or Business?
SERVPRO of St. Louis Central can assess your situation and help to remediate your mold problem!
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – (314) 260-7177
Faster IS Better When Dealing With Water Damage In Your St. Louis Property
SERVPRO of St. Louis Central is the only designated Disaster Recovery Team in the St. Louis Region!
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of St. Louis Central provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays.
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of St. Louis Central arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Need Emergency Service?
Call Us 24/7 – (314) 260 - 7177
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.
About SERVPRO of St. Louis Central
SERVPRO of St. Louis Central specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
SERVPRO of St. Louis Central is ready for stormy St. Louis weather
SERVPRO of St. Louis Central is Faster to Any Size Disaster!
SERVPRO of St. Louis Central specializes in storm and flood damage restoration. Our crews are highly trained and we use specialized equipment to restore your property to its pre-storm condition.
Since we are locally owned and operated, we are able to respond quicker with the right resources, which is extremely important. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces the restoration cost.
Resources to Handle Floods and Storms
SERVPRO of St. Louis Central is the only certified Disaster Recovery Team in the St. Louis Region! When storms hit St. Louis, we can scale our resources to handle a large storm or flooding disaster.
Our highly trained crews are ready to respond 24/7 to storm or flood damage in the St. Louis area.
Have Storm or Flood Damage? Call Us Today (314) 260 - 7177
Commercial and Residential Smoke and Soot Cleanup in St. Louis area
Smoke and soot is very invasive and can penetrate various cavities within your home, causing hidden damage and odor. Our smoke damage expertise and experience allows us to inspect and accurately assess the extent of the damage to develop a comprehensive plan of action.
Smoke and soot facts:
- Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure.
- Smoke flows around plumbing systems, seeping through the holes used by pipes to go from floor to floor.
- The type of smoke may greatly affect the restoration process.
Different Types of Smoke
There are two different types of smoke–wet and dry. As a result, there are different types of soot residue after a fire. Before restoration begins, SERVPRO of St. Louis Central will test the soot to determine which type of smoke damage occurred. The cleaning procedures will then be based on the information identified during pretesting. Here is some additional information:
Wet Smoke – Plastic and Rubber
- Low heat, smoldering, pungent odor, sticky, smeary. Smoke webs are more difficult to clean.
Dry Smoke – Paper and Wood
- Fast burning, high temperatures, heat rises therefore smoke rises.
Protein Fire Residue – Produced by evaporation of material rather than from a fire
- Virtually invisible, discolors paints and varnishes, extreme pungent odor.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. We will also treat your family with empathy and respect and your property with care.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Today – (314) 260 - 7177
Restoring Your St. Louis Commercial Property After A Water Damage Event
Trust Extreme Team Wolfe with SERVPRO St. Louis Central to handle all of your commercial cleanup and restoration issues!
Flooding and water damage events at St. Louis commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of St. Louis Central
SERVPRO of St. Louis Central specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. We are also the only certified Disaster Recovery Team in the St. Louis area.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.