SERVPRO has the equipment & resources to restore your commercial property!
When it comes to the restoration field, there have been extraordinary advances made in technology & the techniques used in our industry. These advancements allow SERVPRO of St. Louis Central & SERVPRO of Bridgeton/Florissant Professionals to restore your St. Louis commercial property or retail business back to its preloss condition quickly, reliably, and more effectively.
Here are some of the unique tools we have to restore your property:
- An infrared camera may be used to identify hidden water locations for the thorough removal of moisture that is hidden from the naked eye.
- Sensitive moisture meters/detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water from events like floods.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
- High-speed air movers cause moisture to evaporate at a faster pace.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
- Trailer mounted generators and desiccants (Large Commercial Air Dryer) provide power and large scale drying capabilities.
- Air scrubbers filter the air.
- The use of Thermal foggers and deodorization agents make your business smell fantastic!
You can count on SERVPRO of St. Louis Central & SERVPRO of Bridgeton/Florissant to serve you at the highest level so you can put your commercial business back in order and get you back to doing what you do best--serving your customers!
Give us a call at (314) 260-7177.