Water Damage in Apartment Hallway Mitigated
Water flooded the hallways of this Minerva Apartment building in St. Louis, Mo. Notice the slant of the hallway where the water collected. The SERVPRO of St. Louis Central team quickly removed the water, damaged flooring and prepared the hallway walls for optimal drying.
What to Expect If Disaster Strikes
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Of course, we know this will be a difficult time for you. You can expect prompt, courteous and professional service from us.