Bathroom gets Destroyed by Mold
One of the most common places mold occurs at it in the bathroom. This is because of the humidity that happens in there from people taking showers. This family called us because their bathroom had mold all over the tile walls, under the tub and around the sink. It was very unfortunate, but they did the right thing by calling SERVPRO of St.Louis Central instead of doing it themselves.
Our clients were very pleased with the end result. They thought this would be a long process and it only took a few days. They said they will call us every time! We are always happy to hear from satisfied customers.