Here we have pictured a before and after of a humidity problem! This for example was a plumbing failure. The lines were broke and caused water to leak through the ceiling. The homeowners had no idea about it until the started to see mold appear. Mold is a very serious matter, so you want to get that taken care of as soon as possible. Sometimes you can DIY, but your best case scenario is to call SERVPRO of St. Louis Central. They have all the guys that are experienced and know exactly how to handle the situation. If you ever have mold problems in your ceiling, make sure you call us today!